- Up to 90% of snap judgments made about products can be based on color alone (depending on the product).
- Colors influence how consumers view the "personality" of the brand in question.
- Our brains prefer recognizable brands, which makes color incredibly important when creating a brand identity.
- Predicting consumer reaction to color appropriateness in relation to the product is far more important than the individual color itself.
- The context a color is used is fundamental for its perception.
- It’s the feeling, mood, and image that your brand create that play a role in persuasion.
- The majority of consumers prefer color patterns with similar hues, but favor palettes with a highly contrasting accent color.
60 people saved this idea