- Sadness helps you focus on details, as it alerts you to something that isn’t right and asks us to turn our attention to why this may be.
- Anger can motivate you to address problems in order to restore peace.
- Anxiety’s discomfort quickly encourages you to seek new ways of approaching problems.
- Guilt serves as a self-punishing device for perceived transgressions, thus helping you change or prevent negative behavior.
- Jealousy more often turns into “benign envy”, which motivates you to work harder.
92 people saved this idea