Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
created 4 ideas
🚶 On a walk
• Hitting roadblocks while working on a project or during the creative process is quite common.
• This naturally slows down our pace of work and what goes unnoticed is the amount of time being wasted by dwelling and thinking bout how big the roadblock is instead of doing something about it....
• Addressing the problem head-on, immediately and keeping an eye on what your response to solving the problem is quite essential.
• Be strict and BRUTALLY HONEST with yourself and ask:
"what am I doing to solve this issue?"
• If the solution is...
• Unbiased honesty may also come in handy while making decisions when you do not know what the right decision is.
• Eliminate the inner bias and external influence while decision making and with BRUTAL HONESTY ask:
" Do I really want to do this? yes or
created 7 ideas
Who said learning a language needs to be boring and tiring? Is it possible to study while staying in bed, feeling comfy and cozy? The answer is YES!
created 27 ideas
improve self thoughts and collations
❤️ Brainstash Inc.