Keep reading for FREE
1. Stay curious: Maintain a natural curiosity about the world and a willingness to learn from every experience.
2. Listen actively: Pay close attention when others are speaking, ask questions, and seek to understand their perspective.
3. Embrace feedback: Welcome constructive criticism as an opportunity for growth and improvement.
4. Read and educate yourself: Regularly read books, and articles, or take courses to expand your knowledge and skills.
5. Be open-minded: Approach new ideas and information without preconceived judgments, and be open to changing your views when presented with compelling evidence.
6. Seek mentorship: Find experienced individuals who can guide you and share their knowledge and experiences.
7. Reflect on your experiences: Take time to analyze your actions and learn from your successes and failures.
8. Stay humble: Recognize that there's always more to learn, and no one has all the answers.
9. Practice patience: Understand that learning and personal growth take time, and don't get discouraged by setbacks.
10. Collaborate with others: Work in teams and be open to learning from your peers, as collective knowledge often leads to innovation and growth.
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates