- To be more patient when things do not go as planned - and it happens on every trip.
- To leave your comfort zone. It's exhilarating to forget what's familiar for a bit and expand your horizons.
- To be more curious. Being in new territory will probe new ideas and curiosities.
- To appreciate other cultures.
- To live simply. You can survive with very, very little.
- To make friends with strangers as travelling make you desperate for human interaction.
- ...but to also embrace your solo travel experience. You will come home with a new sense of independence.
- To try new things as what you do at home doesn't always work when you travel.
To think creatively. Sometimes it takes a little thinking outside of the box to get by.
To find beauty in small things that you did not notice before you started your trip, like a home-cooked meal.
22 people saved this idea