- Documents. The way you name your files can dramatically improve the organization of both your physical and your digital documents. Be consistent with file naming.
- Group all like office supplies togetherand considering what role they play in your broader organization system before going out on a shopping run.
- Electronic Documents. Many people use their computer and physical desktops as a de facto to do list. As a result, all the things they need to remember accumulate and create disorder.
- Space.Consider arranging space by activity zones.
- Time Management. Distinguish between events, which is time sensitive, and ordinary to-do items that are more flexible in time.
95 people saved this idea