- Limiting habits: procrastination, immediatism, negative thinking, making excuses, solving insignificant problems, over-analyzing, perfectionism.
- People criticize and judge the unknown and big ideas are often so.
- Fears of failure and the unknown restrict us to small thoughts, decisions, and actions.
- Lack of time turns us into small thinkers and immediatists.
- Lack of incentives robs you of the motivation to stretch yourself emotionally or physically.
46 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Here's How the Habit of Thinking Big will Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Develop The Habit Of Thinking Big
- Think Like a Child
- Barriers To Thinking Big
- Cultivation Is The Key To Thinking Big
- Relish Time For Thinking
- Challenge Weaknesses
- Strengthen Willpower And Resilience
- Tips For Thinking Big
- Set Goals Beyond Your Comfort Zone
- Set Challenging Time-Frames
- Create Artificial Problems
- Focus Only On What You Want
- Focus On The Highest Value Activities
- Focus On Your Strengths
- Consistently Reframe Problems
- Associate With Ambitious People