- The language you use reflects your thoughts. If your wording often focuses on complaining and worrying, then your life may reflect these words. Use an empowering language.
- Don’t settle for safety. Think of goals that will help expand your comfort zone and stretch your imagination.
- Thinking forward several steps and even years is key to big thinking.
- Solution-oriented thinking involves asking effective questions that will expand possibilities to previously unconsidered alternatives.
- Indispensable Qualities to thinking big: passion, courage, optimism, persistence, discipline, and enthusiasm.
54 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Here's How the Habit of Thinking Big will Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Develop The Habit Of Thinking Big
- Think Like a Child
- Barriers To Thinking Big
- Cultivation Is The Key To Thinking Big
- Relish Time For Thinking
- Challenge Weaknesses
- Strengthen Willpower And Resilience
- Tips For Thinking Big
- Set Goals Beyond Your Comfort Zone
- Set Challenging Time-Frames
- Create Artificial Problems
- Focus Only On What You Want
- Focus On The Highest Value Activities
- Focus On Your Strengths
- Consistently Reframe Problems
- Associate With Ambitious People