- Focus on planning and starting smallto avoid being overwhelmed.
- Gather, all the necessary resources, tools, knowledge and support in advance and then consistently act big to reach your goals.
- Build effective systems that will enable you to have ideas, accelerate decisions and support your creativity.
- Take calculated risks and weigh up the consequences of your decisions before taking action.
46 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Here's How the Habit of Thinking Big will Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Develop The Habit Of Thinking Big
- Think Like a Child
- Barriers To Thinking Big
- Cultivation Is The Key To Thinking Big
- Relish Time For Thinking
- Challenge Weaknesses
- Strengthen Willpower And Resilience
- Tips For Thinking Big
- Set Goals Beyond Your Comfort Zone
- Set Challenging Time-Frames
- Create Artificial Problems
- Focus Only On What You Want
- Focus On The Highest Value Activities
- Focus On Your Strengths
- Consistently Reframe Problems
- Associate With Ambitious People