1. Don't think, just start writing
2. Start with one paragraph.
3. Don't start your novel, write short story first.
4. Show your work to people, take their feed back
5. Always be consistent, when your start writing.
6. Use dictionary, find good words.
7. Read those books, which you want to write.
8. Start writing in journal.
9. Make sure, you stick with writing.
10. Take A small course, if possible.
When you want to achieve some project milestones, you definitely have some contraints to work with, and when you are working with a team you often hold meetings to brainstorm about these ideas, however I am pretty sure many of us do the mistake of putting the constraints in front of them right at the beginning of the first discussion. This might turn out to be ineffective since most people get biased by constraints.
It makes more sense to convey them the idea without constraints, let them prepare some document about their thought process and then introduce the constraints in the next meeting.
Imagination is an eye, intuition is a surreal understanding:
A great combination for unlocking every mystery,
God's gift, that has no limits in seeing and knowing;
Hence, we will never live in future without any new discovery,
We are learning everyday through observation and study.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.