1. Don't think, just start writing
2. Start with one paragraph.
3. Don't start your novel, write short story first.
4. Show your work to people, take their feed back
5. Always be consistent, when your start writing.
6. Use dictionary, find good words.
7. Read those books, which you want to write.
8. Start writing in journal.
9. Make sure, you stick with writing.
10. Take A small course, if possible.
Technical writing is a method of conveying technical knowledge to audiences by simplifying the topic. Technical writing isn't about how much a writer understands about a subject; it's about how engaging they can make it for their audience. It takes skill to convey information to the reader in a clear and succinct manner. Let's look at what you can do to master technical writing now that you've learned what it is.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.