- You’re busy: separate 5-15 minutes to write, first thing in the morning, and stick to it.
- You’re intimidated: The important thing is to start.
- You’re not motivated: Commit to writing to an accountability group and report to them if you wrote or not.
- You’re distracted: Close all programs but the writing one.
- Nothing to write about:Spend some time during the day thinking of what to write. Exercise, going to bed, the shower, and your commute are good times to do this.
96 people saved this idea