- Gamma State: (30 - 100Hz) The state of hyperactivity and active learning.
- Beta State: (13 - 30Hz) It is associated with the alert mind state where we function for most of the day.
- Alpha State: (9 - 13Hz) Brain waves start to slow down out of thinking mind. We feel more calm and peaceful.
- Theta State: (4 - 8Hz) The verbal/thinking mind transitions to the meditative/visual mind.
- Delta State: (1-3 Hz) Most of us reach this final state during deep, dreamless sleep.
106 people saved this idea