Warren Buffet built his wealth by getting interests to work for him.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
Most of your behavior is habitual. You can change your habits and the earlier you start, the better.
Saving is a habit. Learn the habits of saving properly early. Pay attention to your money habits. Strengthen those habits that help your finances, and break the habits that hurt your finance...
Part of investing in yourself should be learning about managing money. Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing. Educate yourself about personal finance. Read a lot. Make sure you get to bed smarter.
You are your own biggest asset. Invest as much of yourself as you can. Improve your own talents and make yourself more valuable. Nobody can tax or steal it.
If you are addicted to your salary there is no way you can become rich.
To ensure security, always keep cash or cash equivalent reserves available.
Businesses and individuals may desire to put liquid cash to work through investments. When bills are due, only cash is legal tender. Be sure to have it on hand.
For the average investor, Warren Buffet advocates for index funds.
Invest with the future in mind. A tree planted today will give shade in the future. Nurturing seed of financial success now will lead to shade later on, for example, freedom from debts, a secure retirement or college fees for your children.
Warren Buffet said that if you're in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 %.
You can enrich your life and others' by giving back.
If you work from a loss, it's much harder to get back to where you started, not to mention earn gains.
You lose money when the price you pay does not match the value you're getting. For example, when you're paying high interest on credit card debt or spending on stuff you hardly use....
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!
Unbelievable how basic these are, but they made Buffet one of the richest man alive.
More like this
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates