Keep reading for FREE
3. Being selective with your free time is OK.
4. Not everyone needs to like you, and you don't need to spend time with people who don't deserve your friendship.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
9. Don't buy the cheap toilet paper — you'll regret it.
10. Don't study something you don't love just because you don't know what to do with your life.
5. NO ONE has their whole life all figured out. Relax
6. START SAVING NOW! Even if it's just $20 a month, you'll appreciate it later.
7. Prepare your own food and stop asking where your paycheck always goes.
8. A homecooked meal is cheaper and more attractive than taking your date to a restaurant.
1. You never stop being yourself, so continue to do what you love.
2. Pay your taxes.
Maybe you are not an introvert but maybe you just need better people...❤️ 😇 I love when guys you stashing my idea but please at least follow if u love ideas 🙃 https://pin.it/21K6XM2
MORE LIKE THIS
The people who have a negative mindset, are those who always complain, blame, criticize, give pressure, give orders, and compares. Try to avoid them, although it is not possible to avoid everyone. But you can try these methods -
4. Time is one of the greatest gifts we possess. When we share extra time with a friend, we are giving back to them that gift. No friendship can develop ove...
We tend to build friendships with people who share common interests and values, have gone through the same difficulties, and support each other equally.
We are selective about friends because not everyone is able to exchange thoughts and feelings with us.
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates