Your neighbor might be secretly wealthy if:
- They have an above-average understanding of finances: They may not be concerned about the looming recession, but calmly take about general atmosphere data points.
- They read: The space in their home is prioritized more toward education than centered around television and entertainment.
- They cook. A portion of their high income went toward a good kitchen that can facilitate cooking, companionship, and relaxation.
- They have an uncluttered lifestyle: They do not own a lot of "stuff." Everything has a purpose and a place.
- They care about their health: Many believe their health directly enables their ability to enjoy their wealth.
- They never brag: They don't strut around and take notice of people admiring them.
- They don't care what other people think: They often ignore fashion trends and pop culture.