Benjamin Franklin said, “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” It's the reason Warren Buffett (& other successful individuals) spends 80% of his time reading.
60 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
5-Hour Rule: If you're not spending 5 hours per week learning, you're being irresponsible
- “In my whole life, I have known no wise people (over a broad subject matter area) who di...
- Learning is an investment
- Intellectual Capital
- Demonetization (or Dematerialization)
- Automatization Problem
- Knowledge has Compound Value
- Mastering the knowledge economy
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”