- Identify valuable knowledge at the right time. Things move fast.
- Learn and master that knowledge quickly. Take advantage of existing opportunities.
- Communicate the value of your skills to others.
- Convert knowledge into money and results. Get a better job, demand better fees, etc.
- Learn how to financially invest in learning to get the highest return. Find the right “portfolio” of books, online courses etc.
- Master the skill of learning how to learn.
61 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
5-Hour Rule: If you're not spending 5 hours per week learning, you're being irresponsible
- “In my whole life, I have known no wise people (over a broad subject matter area) who di...
- Learning is an investment
- Intellectual Capital
- Demonetization (or Dematerialization)
- Automatization Problem
- Knowledge has Compound Value
- Mastering the knowledge economy
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”