Are they toxic? - Deepstash

Are they toxic?

Are they toxic?

Are they toxic?

Although the packages say, “Do not eat,” they aren’t actually toxic. They are filled with little silicon dioxide beads, and the only real danger associated with them is that they could pose a choking hazard for young children.

11

95 reads

CURATED BY

.miu.

18 yo medicine applicant 😄 I share interesting and sciency articles! 🇬🇧🇧🇩 MBTI: INTJ-T Architect

It's time to

READ

LIKE

A PRO!

Jump-start your

reading habits

, gather your

knowledge

,

remember what you read

and stay ahead of the crowd!

It takes just 5 minutes a day.


TRY THE DEEPSTASH APP

+2M Installs

4.7 App Score