- Isn’t concerned about acquiring or holding onto power.
- Isn’t focused on maintaining a certain reputation above all else.
- Isn’t obsessed with staying ahead of everyone else on the ladder.
- Doesn’t fear employees gaining skills and knowledge beyond their own.
- Doesn’t use domination or fear to control people
- Doesn’t think in terms of controlling people at all, really.
- Places high value on the community.
- Is committed to the growth and improvement of those being led.
193 people saved this idea