- Build community around ideas to attract people and help your community to stand out.
- Fix what others are doing wrong. If you’re interested in an area inundated with bad networking options a solution we will attract people.
- Connect around shared experiences.Find something different about you that doesn’t have a local community. Search for specific similarities in groups over which you can immediately form a bond.
- Segment an existing group by finding a niche in existing networks. It’s easier and less competitive to build community at the cross-section of multiple interests.
- Change the mode of connection by ditching traditional meet ups, like happy hours and conventions. Do instead a fun activity based encounter, like playing a game.
38 people saved this idea