- Have the willingness to learn and be open to positive or negative feedback.
- Do not hesitate to ask for advice and use this chance to practice being a good listener.
- Let your mentor know what your goals are.
- Discuss with your mentor how you can best measure the success and effectiveness of your working relationship together.
- Always follow your appointments.
- Keep track of your discussions with your mentor and follow up specifically on those steps when you meet.
18 people saved this idea