- Prioritize: The clearer your priorities, the more focused you can be on the task at hand.
- Generate: Build a creative habit. Make a daily deliverable, whether it’s 100-words a day, a 30-second song etc...
- Explore: When you Explore, you collect the raw materials for the insights you’ll have when you Generate.
- Research: To solve a creative problem, you have to learn whatever you can about that problem.
- Recharge: When you rest, you allow your unconscious mind to work on your creative problems.
- Polish: A great idea won’t work if you don’t execute it well.
- Administrate: make it all work, so you can keep doing what you’re doing.
190 people saved this idea