- Ask yourself WWJD? (What Would Jerry Do?) Take an everyday situation and ask yourself, “What’s funny about this?”
- Keep it clean. Steer clear of controversial topics and jokes in bad taste.
- Use your wittiness to compete against big budgets.
- Just because your company is serious doesn’t mean all marketing has to be. Poke fun at yourself by doing a parody of your company or your industry.
- The best humor comes naturally. Experiment by recording video interviews with quirky customers and employees.
39 people saved this idea