44 STASHED IDEAS
recently stashed about
10 PUBLISHED IDEAS
stashed 1.16K times
- Forget: The key to laser focus is to remove or forget that which distracts you.
- Act: The human brain does not learn as much by consumption as creation.
- State: Change you posture or the depth of your breathing. Consciously choose states of joy, fascinating, and curiosity.
- Teach: Cut your learning curve dramatically, learn with the intention of teaching someone else.
- Enter: Enter blocks of time to invest in yourself, even if that's only 10 or 15 minutes a day!
- Review: You are better able to retain info by reviewing multiple spread out sessions. Create a habit daily review of what you've learned.