Keep reading for FREE
"The 48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene is a guide to understanding and leveraging power dynamics in various situations. The book presents 48 principles, or "laws," that provide strategies for acquiring, maintaining, and wielding power. These laws draw from historical and contemporary examples to illustrate how individuals have used cunning, strategy, and manipulation to achieve their goals. The book delves into topics like social dynamics, human nature, and psychology, offering readers insights into the complex world of power and influence.
Here's a list of the 48 Laws of Power explained in brief:
1. Never Outshine the Master
2. Never Put Too Much Trust in Friends, Learn How to Use Enemies
3. Conceal Your Intentions
4. Always Say Less than Necessary
5. So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard It with Your Life
6. Court Attention at All Costs
7. Get Others to Do the Work for You, But Always Take the Credit
8. Make Other People Come to You – Use Bait if Necessary
9. Win Through Your Actions, Never Through Argument
10. Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky
11. Learn to Keep People Dependent on You
22. Use the Surrender Tactic
12. Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm Your Victim
13. When Asking for Help, Appeal to People's Self-Interest, Never to Their Mercy or Gratitude
14. Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy
15. Crush Your Enemy Totally
16. Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor
17. Keep Others in Suspended Terror: Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability
18. Do Not Build Fortresses to Protect Yourself – Isolation Is Dangerous
19. Know Who You're Dealing With – Do Not Offend the Wrong Person
20. Do Not Commit to Anyone
21. Play a Sucker to Catch a Sucker – Seem Dumber than Your Mark
23. Concentrate Your Forces
24. Play the Perfect Courtier
25. Re-create Yourself
26. Keep Your Hands Clean
27. Play on People's Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following
28. Enter Action with Boldness
29. Plan All the Way to the End
30. Make Your Accomplishments Seem Effortless
31. Control the Options: Get Others to Play with the Cards You Deal
32. Play to People's Fantasies
33. Discover Each Man's Thumbscrew
34. Be Royal in Your Own Fashion: Act Like a King to Be Treated Like One
35. Master the Art of Timing
36. Disdain Things You Cannot Have: Ignoring Them Is the Best Revenge
37. Create Compelling Spectacles
38. Think as You Like but Behave Like Others
39. Stir Up Waters to Catch Fish
40. Despise the Free Lunch
41. Avoid Stepping into a Great Man's Shoes
42. Strike the Shepherd and the Sheep Will Scatter
43. Work on the Hearts and Minds of Others
44. Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect
45. Preach the Need for Change, but Never Reform Too Much at Once
46. Never Appear Too Perfect
47. Do Not Go Past the Mark You Aimed For; In Victory, Know When to Stop
48. Assume Formlessness
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates