- Get Passionate. This is the key to career success and fulfillment in any field.
- Be Bothered by Inefficiency. Consider whether there are places you could implement solutions (or at least recommend improvements).
- Take on More Risk. “More risk, more reward.” At work, start small by pitching new ideas or volunteering to take on a challenge or two that’s outside of your comfort zone.
- Brainstorm More. Constant innovation is crucial to a business’ long-term success. Schedule some time each week to really brainstorm about something that’s been on your mind. See what you come up with.
- Don’t Limit Your Dreams. Many people are conditioned to be realistic and practical. Rather dream big for your career.
59 people saved this idea