- In-tune with your own passion. When people are genuinely passionate about the problems that your company is trying to solve, they will be energized by any challenge that stands in their way.
- Always questioning how it can be done better. The average person rarely considers how ordinary things can be made better or improved--those with the entrepreneurial spirit can't help themselves.
- Optimistic about all possibilities.They don't spend time thinking about what they can't do, but instead ask themselves, "Why can't I?"
- Taking calculated risks. They make calculated moves while understanding that there are never any guarantees of success.
- Above all, execution. They realize that execution is everything when it comes down to success or failure.
13 people saved this idea