- Before leaping to any safety lines, look around to ensure the place you are fleeing is indeed falling apart. It definitely is, but that extra certainty will boost your adrenaline.
- Hide under a table. Wood can handle everything.
- Crash land any flying vehicles into densely populated areas and use the vehicle of those you kill to continue fleeing the disaster site.
- If the city is crumbling, head to the nearest under-construction high rise as God only destroys completed structures.
- Trapped in a flooding building with unbreakable glass? Drive your boat through the window. Don't wait for people to clear the area. There's no time.
- If The Rock offers to rescue you, accept it. He's a harbinger of chaos, so there are only a few minutes before the ground you sit on will become a gaping sinkhole.
- Don't live in California. That state asks for it.
29 people saved this idea