- Start Conducting Stand-Up Meetings. Convert one of your meetings to a standing one and watch the momentum, enthusiasm, and action soar.
- Surround Yourself With Inspiration. Whenever you see something that captures your attention, put it on display.
- Get a Buddy. Encourage each other to keep trying new things. Innovation rarely happens in a vacuum.
- Pick Small Projects. The benefits of small-scale innovation are huge. They can happen quickly, and they also garner the interest and attention - this paves the way for bigger, meatier, innovation projects.
- Flip Your Assumptions. Over the course of the day, identify all the tasks you do without thinking. Take a moment to talk about how you could do them differently.
59 people saved this idea