- Confident Communication. You will be forced to communicate with strangers on a daily basis.
- How to Cope in a Crisis. Travelling come with its fair share of tricky situations that requires you to work through them.
- A New Language. Immersing yourself in a culture is a great way to learn a foreign language.
- How to Prioritise. When you’re travelling you need to determine what is essential and what you can do without.
- Different Ways of Life. Travelling, you get to see how people around the world choose (or are compelled) to live their lives.
149 people saved this idea