… specifically assumptions that everything will go right. Always assume that there will be hurdles along the way and allot sufficient time to deal with these problems.
Excessive amount of stress will affect you and your productivity drastically, so try to de-stress and stay away from stress causing medium.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE ARTICLE
Top tips (especially for procrastinatora like me ;) )
1) Know your daily goals
2) Map your day
• Remove distractions – delete apps, place your phone out of reach and turn off notifications.
• Focus on one thing at a time.
• Keep your home and workspace clean and organized to avoid chaos.
• Get the proper amount of sleep.
• Exercise regularly.
• Eat healthy.
• Take breaks in between work.
To be more productive in a way that won't burn you out over time, you have to understand how to be more efficient. Productivity often leads to working harder, while efficiency focuses on working smarter.
“Focus on what matters most”. When we prioritise one single thing at a time it is easier to manage and complete to a good standard, instead of spreading our efforts over multiple endeavours. It is now proven that multi tasking is a passè.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.