- New Years: reflect on the year that has passed and identify what you want (your intentions, goals, desires) in the year ahead.
- Milestones: birthdays, anniversaries, the Spring equinox, a religious holiday or any date that has significance or importance to you.
- Monthly or Weekly: like Sunday to reflect on the week before.
- A daily practice of self-reflection is probably one of the best ways to create a habit.
- After an ‘Event’: a terrible work meeting or a bad interaction with someone.
- Whenever you feel like you’re off track, unhappy, stressed or demotivated, it’s time to take a step back, reflect and regroup.
483 people saved this idea