“You never change things by fighting against the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.”
212 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Fully Commit To Goals That Terrify You - Thrive Global - Medium
- Turning ideas into reality
- “You never change things by fighting against the existing reality. To change something, bui...
- Adapting to our circumstances
- Detaching from prior success
- Stepping into growth
- Exploration and searching
- Comparisons and mimicry
- Conceptualizing your new ‘why’
- “To discern what is truly essential we need space to think, time to look and listen, permis...
- Forcing yourself forward
- “There are only three requirements for success. First, decide exactly what it is you want i...
- 3 steps for extreme levels of motivation
- “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to per...