“There are only three requirements for success. First, decide exactly what it is you want in life. Second, determine the price that you are going to have to pay to get the things you want. And third, and this is most important, resolve to pay that price."
150 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Fully Commit To Goals That Terrify You - Thrive Global - Medium
- Turning ideas into reality
- “You never change things by fighting against the existing reality. To change something, bui...
- Adapting to our circumstances
- Detaching from prior success
- Stepping into growth
- Exploration and searching
- Comparisons and mimicry
- Conceptualizing your new ‘why’
- “To discern what is truly essential we need space to think, time to look and listen, permis...
- Forcing yourself forward
- “There are only three requirements for success. First, decide exactly what it is you want i...
- 3 steps for extreme levels of motivation
- “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to per...