- Ask loved ones what’s the most important thing they’ve ever learned.
- Ask people what they’re grateful for.
- Ask your parents what you were like as a child.
- Join an organization of people making a positive difference in the world.
- Read an autobiography by someone who has marched to the beat of their own drummer.
- Listen to music that moves you and think about what the songwriter felt when they wrote it.
- Spend time with children and see the world through their eyes.
75 people saved this idea