- If a book has been around for a long timeand people still talk about it, it’s probably good.
- Read the first chapter without the obligation to continue. If you’re not having fun, it’s time to move on.
- Choose your books based on what you need to learn right now, so you can use the information you consume.
779 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Develop a Reading Habit to Unlock Life Growth
- “Read 500 pages like this every day. That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound i...
- Learning constantly
- Upgrading your brain
- Empathy and communication
- Windows into other worlds
- Memory and concentration
- Fighting stress
- “Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.”
- Develop a reading habit
- “Go to bed smarter than when you woke up.”
- Choosing what to read