Here are 5x more efficient keyboard shortcuts
1. ⌘/Ctrl + Enter = send
2. ⌘/Ctrl + Shift + 7 = numbered list
3. ⌘/Ctrl+Shift +8 = bulleted list
4. Cmd + [ = indent
Full list here: Link
MORE IDEAS FROM Amazing Gmail Hacks!
Gmail can be a really powerful tool, if used effectively. And you know there are some amazing hacks that can help you to be the boss of Gmails!
Organise with Filters and Labels
How to create labels;
How to manage labels?
3dot menu on label name
manage preferences :
Use Gmail Tasks
1. Use single click "add to tasks" icon
2. Refer to all tasks in the side bar
3. Click on task to find the original email
4. Mark tasks done with a single click
Tasks is a life saver for work emails.
There are several ways in which time blocks can be established
A- Strict time blocks- This is the Musk way of time blocking, you schedule your entire day in blocks, each and every minute of your day is accounted for.
Recommended for people who have various important commitments.
Yes, to save from the taxes levied by government Marvel Studios argued that the superheroes aren't actually humans but they are aliens!
❤️ Brainstash Inc.