Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
published 7 ideas
🚶 On a walk
Gmail can be a really powerful tool, if used effectively. And you know there are some amazing hacks that can help you to be the boss of Gmails!
Here are 5x more efficient keyboard shortcuts
1. ⌘/Ctrl + Enter = send
2. ⌘/Ctrl + Shift + 7 = numbered list
3. ⌘/Ctrl+Shift +8 = bulleted list
4. Cmd + [ = indent
Full list here:
Organise with Filters and Labels
How to create labels;
How to manage labels?
3dot menu on label name
Use Gmail Tasks
1. Use single click "add to tasks" icon
2. Refer to all tasks in the side bar
3. Click on task to find the original email
4. Mark tasks done with a single click
Tasks is a life saver for work emails.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.