Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
•High quality work produced = time spent x intensity of focus
• More intensity of focus, less time spent
• Attention residue - when you switch from some Task A to another Task B, your attention doesn’t immediately follow—a residue of your attention remains stuck thinking about the original task.
• Work on a single hard task for a long time without switching to minimize the negative impact of attention residue.
• the common habit of working in a state of semi-distraction is potentially devastating to your performance
• Clarity about what matters provides clarity about what does not.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME BOOK
❤️ Brainstash Inc.