Learn more about productivity with this collection
How to focus on the present moment
How to cultivate empathy and understanding towards others
How to set personal and professional goals
•High quality work produced = time spent x intensity of focus
• More intensity of focus, less time spent
• Attention residue - when you switch from some Task A to another Task B, your attention doesn’t immediately follow—a residue of your attention remains stuck thinking about the original task.
• Work on a single hard task for a long time without switching to minimize the negative impact of attention residue.
• the common habit of working in a state of semi-distraction is potentially devastating to your performance
• Clarity about what matters provides clarity about what does not.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
□ Minimize the shallow.
• Shallow work includes a low level of focus and consists of tasks that can be performed while distracted. These tasks don’t create new value.
• It is much more satisfying to create something extraordinary that only you can cre...
2 Core abilities:
1. Master hard things quickly.
□ Produce at an elite level.
1. Deep Work
□ Deliberate practice.
• Uninterrupted concentration, no distractions.
• To be great at ...
3 groups that will thrive/ are at an advantage:
□ Master hard things quickly.
• Focus on developing your high-level skills, and you will be m...
More like this
When you switch from some Task A to another Task B, your attention doesn’t immediately follow – a residue of your attention remains stuck thinking about the original task. This residue gets especially thick if your work on Task A was unbounded and of low intensity before you switched, but even if...
High-Quality Work Produced = (Time Spent) x (Intensity of Focus)
The New Law of Productivity states that the amount of knowledge you can create is limited by your ability to focus without distraction. This means that if you want to be productive, you need t...
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates