• Health: Both your physical and mental health are super important for life. Ignoring either in the long run will not be good - spend time in taking care of your health, invest in your own well-being.
• Personal Finances: Money is not everything, but to lead a good, comfortable life - it is very, very important. Improve your knowledge and understanding of how money work, and how it can work for you. Ensure you are saving and investing enough for your life.
MORE IDEAS FROM THEARTICLE
• Creatively: Spend time doing things you loved as a child; doodling, drawing, singing, painting, playing - do it at least a few times every week.
• Work on Self Confidence: Nobody is born confident, and if you want, you can make yourself confident, bold and outstanding. We will cover this is future lessons.
• Increase your knowledge: Anyone who is anyone is there because they are genuinely smart, and they know more than others around you. Reading, writing, interacting with smart people will increase your knowledge and skills massively.
Leadership development is viewed as a current and future priority. Despite efforts to produce and nurture new leaders, only 7 percent of senior managers think that their companies develop global leaders effectively. Around 30 percent of US companies admit that they lack enough leaders with the right capabilities.
You get social anxiety when you’re around certain people. That anxiety cripples you and you start wondering why you’re so anxious. Now you’re becoming anxious about being anxious. Now you’re anxious about your social anxiety ➡️ more anxiety.
you’re so worried about doing the right thing all the time that you become worried about how much you’re worrying. you feel so guilty for every mistake you make that you begin to feel guilty about how guilty you’re feeling.
This is “thought loop of despair”
The idea of challenging yourself is one of the pillars of personal development.
By that, you grow as a person and you learn to trust yourself more, which greatly increases your likelihood of having happiness and success in life.