• Smiling is the best thing you can do to yourself. Positivity makes you
stand out, it is scientifically proven to boost your mood, creativity & relationships.
• More people around you are attracted towards you if you just smile.
Don't believe me, try it out for yourself!
• Be crystal clear about your goals and how you will achieve them, everything else is just background noise.
MORE IDEAS FROM THEARTICLE
• "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity, the optimist sees anopportunity in every difficulty." • Keep positive company, always. You are an average of the top 5 people you hang out with. • Limit time spent on social media / watching news. Don't spend all your time on the TV / mobile phone.
• Be grateful for who you are and what you have. Often, we forget to be thankful for the life we have. Thank the universe everyday.
• Positivity is not magic, it's not a medicine - it's just a way of thinking an looking at things. An optimist will look at a glass half full, and a pessimist will look at it half empty.
• Always keep your minds focussed on what you want, and always look for ways to achieve that.Look for the good in every problem or difficulty, every cloud has a silver lining.
Noise has become our default setting, silence an ever more alien concept.
Noise is an integral component of modern civilisation.
It is an evil with deep roots, it all goes with the spiritual disorientation of our time.
Tolle makes the case that lots of our suffering and pain happen because we allow the past and the future to poison our present. Which makes no sense to Tolle, because past and future don’t even exist.
The past cannot survive in your presence: it can only survive in your absence
❤️ Brainstash Inc.