- Get close to people who have accomplished what you want to accomplish.
- Learn from other fields and bring insights into your own to find unique perspectives.
- Build a lab, not an experiment. The more experiments you make the more you learn.
- Be good at pulling out the wisdom of others, as many are not able to articulate how they succeed.
1873 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
7 Things That Self-Made Billionaires Do Differently
- Using Decision Trees
- Use Decision Trees
- Build Deep, Long-Term Relationships
- Use Storytelling
- Invest In What Will Not Change
- Developing An Analytical Advantage
- Developing An Information Advantage
- Standing Up Against The Herd
- Think Independently
- Checklist To Avoid Stupid Mistakes
- Use Checklists To Avoid Stupid Mistakes
- Analyze What Can Go Wrong