- Brainstorm as much as you can to avoid availability bias (choosing the first solution that comes to mind rather than the best solution).
- Test as many potential solutions as you can afford to. This avoids the confirmation bias of rationalizing the one solution you chose.
- Evaluate the criteria for each experiment.
- Learn from every experiment, successful or not.
1897 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
7 Things That Self-Made Billionaires Do Differently
- Using Decision Trees
- Use Decision Trees
- Build Deep, Long-Term Relationships
- Use Storytelling
- Invest In What Will Not Change
- Developing An Analytical Advantage
- Developing An Information Advantage
- Standing Up Against The Herd
- Think Independently
- Checklist To Avoid Stupid Mistakes
- Use Checklists To Avoid Stupid Mistakes
- Analyze What Can Go Wrong