MORE IDEAS FROM THE ARTICLE
1. What makes you truly happy? (What are you most passionate about? Whose company do you enjoy ?)
2. What are your core values? (Principles that give your life meaning. What ideas, principles, and virtues do you value the most?)
3. How do you handle stress? (Are you calm under pressure? Do you feel anxious?)
4. How is your physical health? (Improved physical health helps you avoid serious illnesses in the future)
5. What is your personality type? (Knowing your personality type helps you understand yourself better)
6. What are your strengths? (What do you excel at naturally?)
7. What are your weaknesses? (What is it that you struggle with?)
8. What is your "ideal" self? (Who do you want to be? Who do you look up to? Why?)
Learning how to better read someone else's body language can go a long way in helping you understand what someone is thinking.
In the Netherlands, The most common type of bicycle are opafiets. Meaning you sit perpendicular to the road.
This is because they are primarily used for easy, quick transportation as opposed to sport or recreation as in the UK/US.
It is an inefficient position that does not transmit maximum power into the crank shaft.
Instead it is comfortable.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.