- Select from only a handful of lunch options that you rotate each week.
- Use a shipping service to get common items like paper towels directly to your house.
- Consider asking the wait staff for dinner recommendations so you don’t have to stare at an overwhelming menu.
- Connect the apps you use and automatically move information between them.
538 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Make Difficult Decisions
- "The best measure of quality thinking is your ability to accurately predict the consequences o...
- Think in Years, Not Days
- Understand Decision Fatigue
- Fewer Decisions
- Automate some easier decisions
- Do More With Less
- Get An Outsider's Opinion
- Stay away from the ‘What if’ game
- "The bottom line of decision making involves determining which potential decision will offer t...