If the effort to keep remembering a task is more than just getting it out of the way now, then do it.
437 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How the 2-minute rule can help you save hours a week
- Getting Things Done: the basics
- The 2-minute rule
- Fixing small tasks
- “Once you’ve started doing the right thing, it is much easier to continue doing it.”
- The hard thing about small tasks
- “The more you look into the most productive people, the more you realize they don’t just work ...
- For more mental space and focus