- Don't apply the same experience to anything new. In every situation, consider what you've seen before and what's different.
- Consider crazy ideas and strategies even if you are sure they will not work.
- If you have an idea you really like but are afraid to try it, you probably have a unique idea that could be worth the risk.
- Listen to your gut instead of your brain when you are over-thinking. Consider your options when you are under-thinking.
- Think with a beginners-mind. Consider the the problem from the perspective of a novice.
45 people saved this idea