Breakdown of what you may see from coaches:
- CrossFit Level 1– an ANSI-accredited certification. The person attended a weekend-long course and passed the exam.
- CrossFit Level 2 – It involves far more in-depth training in coaching.
- Certified CrossFit Level 3 Trainer– Coaches who have passed both the Level 1 & Level 2 certification courses as well as a CrossFit-specific exam.
- Certified CrossFit Level 4 Coach – The highest certification level available.
- Specialty Seminars – These are one- to two-day courses on specific topics.
- Other non-CrossFit certifications.