Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
1. Exercise on a Monday night (nothing fun happens on a Monday night).
2. On the fence about a purchase? Wait 72 hours before you buy it.
3. Tip: the quickest supermarket queue is always behind the fullest trolley (greeting, paying and packing take longer than you think).
4. Bring fruit to work. Bring fruit to bed!
5. Consider going down to four days a week. It’s likely a disproportionate amount of your fifth day’s work is taxed anyway, so you’ll lose way less than a fifth of your take-home pay.
6. Everyone has an emotional blind spot when they fight. Work out what yours is, and remember it.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME ARTICLE
54. Always bring something – wine, flowers – to a dinner/birthday party, even if they say not to.
44. Try taking a cold shower (30 seconds to two minutes) before your hot one. It’s good for your health – both physical and mental.
37. If you’re going less than a mile, walk or cycle. About half of car journeys are under two miles, yet these create more pollution than longer journeys as the engine isn’t warmed up yet.
created 26 ideas
I definitely agree with some of these🤔 And am now inspired to make a list of my own!
created 16 ideas
❤️ Brainstash Inc.